- Ideal for the non-coffee lover &/or those who are intolerant to caffeine.
- 1 Box = 15 sachets
- Only 35 calories per serving
- Formulated in USA
- Manufactured in Singapore
- Dairy Free & Nut Free
- Made from natural compound
MsKinny Carb Blocker Benefits:
- Prevent fat absorption
- Prolong fullness
- Reduce simple sugars and carbs absorption
- Block enzymes needed to digest complex carbs
- Regulate hormones
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Keep you full for a longer period of time
If you follow the recommended instructions and consume 2 cups per day, you will need 60 sachets per month.
MsKinny Carb Blocker Main Ingredients:
- Cocoa, white kidney beans, chitosan
- L-Glutamine: an amino acid-building block of protein that promotes weight loss, reduces food cravings while maintaining your muscle mass.
- L-carnitine: a vitamin-like supplement formed in the liver and kidneys that helps to burn fats, increase metabolism, improve your mood + memory. It plays an vital role in transporting fats to the mitochondria where they can be burned for energy.
- Halal Certified
- SGS Singapore Certified
- HSA Singapore Notified
Mix 1 sachet of cocoa with hot water and consume it before a heavy meal.
Max. 2 sachets a day.
Do check out our FAQs page for more information.
Ms Kinny SG Authorised Distributor
MsKinny SG Authorised Distributor
I really like the taste of the cocoa drink, especially when paired with coffee! Have lesser cravings when I drink both
With MsKinny Cocoa Carbo Blocker, I can eat without worrying my carbo/sweet intake! So much love for this product. It’s better when is drink together with MsKinny Coffee. Thanks for the products!
Helps me to feel full especially when my sugar cravings kick in. Definitely will order again!
Repeated purchase order of cocoa blocker to complement French rose latte. The cocoa taste rich and pure and not overpowering. A taste which I enjoyed for years and helped in body maintain
I use to have one sachet of dark cocoa before having meal with carbs. No weight gain on the next day. It makes me eating fewer as it has a feeling of full. Most important in the journey is drinking 2-3 litres of water everyday!